2019 Lindau Alumnus Samer Kurdi wrote a blog post about eight lessons he learnt during his time in Lindau.
In brief, these lessons are:
1. Diverse, Interdisciplinary, International
2. The Struggle Is Part of the Process – Perseverance Required
3. Career Paths Are Not Linear
4. “A Good Day Is When You Learn Something New and Have Fun Doing It”
5. Challenging the Status Quo
6. 95% Luck, 5% Smarts
7. Science Can Change the World for the Better
8. Everybody Loves a Quote
Find out more in his blog post on our site.
What was your key takeaway from your Lindau Meeting?